On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 180
What does 180 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred seventy
- examples: The sum of all the angles in a triangle equals 180 degrees. | I am almost 180 centimeters tall. | A bowl of rice is about 180 grams. | He has turned 180 degrees around. | He changed his attitude by 180 degrees. | God cannot make a triangle with more than 180 degrees. | My older brother is really tall. He's about 180 centimeters. | A bowl of rice weighs about 180 grams. | The sum of the angles of a triangle on a spherical plane is more than 180 degrees. | If I got a boyfriend, I'd want one who's at least 180 centimeters tall.
- synonyms of 180: clxxx / one hundred eighty
- similar: cardinal
Definition of the noun 180
What does 180 mean as a name of something?
- The act of spinning 180 degrees in the air.
- A complete change of direction or opinion.
"180" is a darts video game released for the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, Atari 8-bit and MSX.
- also known as 180!, World Darts!, One Hundred And Eighty, World Darts
- mode: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
- developers: David Whittaker, Binary Design
- genres: Sports game, Action game
- publisher: Mastertronic
- released in (29 years ago)
- "180" is a 33-minute 2011 anti-abortion documentary film produced by Ray Comfort, founder of Living Waters Publications. The film is distributed by Living Waters on DVD and has been posted publicly on the film's official website and YouTube. The film is notable for comparing abortions to the Holocaust.
- also known as 180 Movie, 180: Changing the Heart of a Nation, Hitler's Religion
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Eddie Roman & Mark Spence
- executive producers: Ray Comfort & Emeal Zwayne
- written by Ray Comfort
- based on a story by Ray Comfort
- cinematography by Chad Williams, Emeal Zwayne, Ray Comfort, Dale Jackson, Stuart Scott & Brad Snow
- edited by Mark Spence & Eddie Roman
- genre: Documentary film
- released on
- official website: www.180movie.com
- "180" is a 2011 Indian romantic drama film, directed by ad filmmaker Jayendra.
- also known as Nootrenbadhu
- country: India
- languages: Tamil Language, Telugu language
- director: Jayendra Panchapakesan
- cinematography by Balasubramaniem
- edited by Kishore Te
- music by Sharreth
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on
- 180 a.k.a. Wonderbug is a segment of the first and second season of the American television series The Krofft Supershow, from 1976 to 1978. It was shot in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. The show was rerun as part of ABC's Sunday morning series.
- "180" a.k.a. "180°" is a film, directed by Cihan Inan.
- "180": Benjamin "Coach" Wade blazes onto the screen as rock-god Gavin Larson. Gavin's band, The Zebras, is on top and living every rock and roll fantasy. That is until Gavin's band mates perish in a fiery plane crash. Tormented by the memory of his band and the fading of his once bright star, Gavin begins a downward spiral of denial, delusion, and self-medication. His only chance at redemption rests in the people he has screwed and the bridges he has burned. Gavin's plan? To form a new band and rule the world.
"180" a.k.a. "The Quest" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- also known as "Survivalist #3: The Quest", The Survivalist # 3 - The Quest
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Literature
- copyright: 1981
- "180" is the first studio album by London indie rock group Palma Violets. It was released on 25 February 2013 and follows their debut single "Best of Friends" the previous year, which was selected as 'Best Track Of 2012' by NME magazine.
- "180" a.k.a. "180°": 180 Degree is a 2004 album by MC Mong. This album is MC Mong's first solo album. This album features female vocalist Lyn.
- "180" a.k.a. "180 grados" is a musical album of Gerardo.
- "180" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Ash Grunwald
- "180" a.k.a. "180°" is a musical album of Ninetynine.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "180" is a musical single of Bobby Brackins.
- "180" is a musical album of Sharreth, soundtrack.
- also known as 180 Soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- "180" a.k.a. "180°" is a musical album of Guerra.
- released on (6 years ago)
Who is 180?
180 a.k.a. Naoki Maeda is a Japanese composer best known for composing and arranging the music for Konami music video games, including the Dance Dance Revolution and Bemani series.
- read more about Naoki Maeda
- 180 a.k.a. The Democratic Republic of the Congo, also known as DR Congo, DRC, Congo, Congo-Kinshasa, DROC, or RDC, is a country located in Central Africa. It borders the Republic of the Congo, the Central African Republic, and South Sudan to the north, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and Tanzania to the East, Zambia and Angola to the south and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. It is the second largest country in Africa by area and the eleventh largest in the world. With a population of over 75 million, the Democratic Republic of the Congo is the most populous officially Francophone country, the fourth most populous nation in Africa and the nineteenth most populous country in the world.
- also known as Zaire, Congo Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, DR Congo, DROC, RDC
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Africa
- 180 a.k.a. White Oaks Mall is a shopping centre in London, Ontario, Canada. It is located at the southwest corner of Wellington Road and Bradley Avenue, just north of Highway 401.
- 180 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 179 và ngay trước 181.
- 180 a.k.a. Night Gallery - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 180 to learn how to say it correctly!