1801 a.k.a. Writer's Club Press is a publisher, author.
- also known as Writers Club Press / iUniverse, Inc.; Writers Club Press/Universe com; Writer's Club Press/iUniverse
"1801" a.k.a. "Heechee Rendezvous" is a science fiction novel by American writer Frederik Pohl, a sequel of Gateway and Beyond the Blue Event Horizon. It takes place about two decades after the first novel. In the 1981 poll of Locus readers it finished third.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Frederik Pohl
- 1801 a.k.a. The Nancy Walker Show is an American situation comedy which aired on ABC from September 30, 1976 until December 23, 1976. The series, produced by Norman Lear, was a starring vehicle provided to Nancy Walker after she gained a new-found television following as both maid Mildred on NBC's McMillan & Wife and as Ida Morgenstern, mother of Rhoda Morgenstern, on CBS' Rhoda; these roles had been preceded by a long, successful career in Broadway and movies.
- begun on and completed on (38 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Norman Lear & Rod Parker
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- award: - People's Choice Award for Favorite Actress in a New TV Series nomination for Nancy Walker
- 1801 a.k.a. DPH1 homolog (S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as diptheria toxin resistance protein required for diphthamide biosynthesis-like 1 (S. cerevisiae), ovarian cancer-associated gene 1, diptheria toxin resistance protein required for diphthamide biosynthesis-like 1, DPH2-like 1 (S. cerevisiae), diptheria toxin resistance protein required for diphthamide biosynthesis (Saccharomyces)-like 1, candidate tumor suppressor in ovarian cancer 1, DPH-like 1
- 1801 a.k.a. Dixon of Dock Green - Season 12 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1801 to learn how to say it correctly!