Who is 1805?
1805 a.k.a. E. E. Cummings: Edward Estlin Cummings, known as E. E. Cummings, with the abbreviated form of his name often written by others in lowercase letters as e e cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright. His body of work encompasses approximately 2,900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays and several essays, as well as numerous drawings and paintings. He is remembered as an eminent voice of 20th century English literature.
- also known as Edward Estlin Cummings; E.E. Cummings; e e cummings; Cummings; e_e_cummings; Cummings, E. E.; Edward Estlin "E.E." Cummings
- born on (121 years ago) in Cambridge, child of Edward Cummings and Rebecca Haswell Clarke
- ethnicity: White American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Master of Arts (English Language) at Harvard University, graduated in
- profession: Playwright, writer, painter, poet, essayist, author
- parent of Nancy Thayer Andrews
- died on (53 years ago) in North Conway of stroke, bleeding
- buried in Forest Hills Cemetery
- written works: "Anyone lived in a pretty how town", "Santa Claus: A Morality", "May I Feel Said He", "Xaipe", "Viva", "Selected Poems, 1923-58", "Indignes paquets d'expression", "Puella Mea", "CIOPW", "Is 5", "EIMI", "Poems", "Poems, 1923-1954", "Tulips and Chimneys", "No Thanks", "The Enormous Room"
- film written: Anyone Lived in a Pretty How Town
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Poetry)
- nominated to National Book Award for Poetry - "Poems, 1923-1954"
- Bollingen Prize
- nominated to National Book Award for Poetry - "Poems"
"1805" a.k.a. "Hearts, Hands and Voices" is a book written by Ian McDonald.
- also known as "The Broken Land", The Broken Land
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992
1805 a.k.a. Hope and Glory is a BBC television drama about a comprehensive school struggling with financial, staffing and disciplinary problems, and faced with closure. It starred Lenny Henry as maverick "Superhead" Ian George, enlisted to turn around the school's fortunes.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 50 or 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Lucy Gannon
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
1805 is a Postal Code.
- 1805 a.k.a. dermatopontin is a gene.
- also known as tyrosine-rich acidic matrix protein
- 1805 a.k.a. Dixon of Dock Green - Season 16 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1805 to learn how to say it correctly!