1806 a.k.a. Sex, Chips & Rock n' Roll: Sex, Chips & Rock n' Roll is a six-part television mini-series which was written and created by Debbie Horsfield and directed by John Woods. It was produced by Wall to Wall for BBC One.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Debbie Horsfield
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"1806" a.k.a. "Heart of the Comet" is a novel by David Brin and Gregory Benford about human space travel to Halley's Comet published in 1986. Its publication coincided with the comet's 1986 approach to the Earth.
- language: English Language
- authors: David Brin & Gregory Benford
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- released in (29 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for David Brin & Gregory Benford
- 1806 a.k.a. dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000058954
- 1806 a.k.a. Dixon of Dock Green - Season 17 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1806 to learn how to say it correctly!