- 1812 a.k.a. Grafters was a British drama–comedy programme originally broadcast in the UK on ITV from 27 October 1998 to 20 December 1999 for 16 episodes over two series.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- some of the awards:
- "1812" is a 2006 comedy and mystery film written by Alexey Goussev and Nikolay Suslov and directed by Sergey Vasiliev.
- country: Russia
- language: Russian Language
- producer: Nikolay Suslov
- executive producer: Ilya Morozovsky
- written by Nikolay Suslov & Alexey Goussev
- cinematography by Alexey Goussev
- edited by Alexey Goussev
- genres: Mystery, Comedy
- released on (9 years ago)
- "1812" a.k.a. "Diane - Die Geschichte einer Pariserin" is a 1929 film written by Hans Rameau and Rolf E. Vanloo, and directed by Erich Waschneck.
- read more about Diane - Die Geschichte einer Pariserin
- "1812" a.k.a. "Hart's Hope": Hart's Hope is a fantasy novel by Orson Scott Card, written in second person.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983-02
- released in (32 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Orson Scott Card
- "1812" a.k.a. "Moscow 1812: Napoleon's Fatal March": Moscow 1812: Napoleon's Fatal March is a non-fiction book analysing the events and circumstances during the French Invasion of Russia and the events during the reign of Napoleon, which would, ultimately, mark the ending of the Napoleonic empire after his troops were defeated after attempting to access Moscow. The book was written by Adam Zamoyski and first published on August 3, 2004 by HarperCollins; receiving positive reviews by critics and the media.
- read more about Moscow 1812: Napoleon's Fatal March
1812 is a game.
- publishers: Deep Thought Games, LLC
- "1812" a.k.a. "Tchaikovsky" is a musical album of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
- "1812" is a musical album of The Swingle Singers.
- released on (19 years ago)
1812 a.k.a. Parables is a publisher.
- 1812 a.k.a. dopamine receptor D1 is a gene.
- 1812 a.k.a. Dixon of Dock Green - Season 22 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1812 to learn how to say it correctly!