- 1818 a.k.a. Juliet Bravo is a British television series, which ran on BBC1 between 1980 and 1985. The theme of the series concerned a female police inspector who took over control of a police station in the fictional town of Hartley in Lancashire.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 88 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Ian Kennedy Martin
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Drama
- "1818" is a film.
- country: South Korea
- genre: Comedy
"1818" a.k.a. "The Hammer of God" is a science fiction novel by Arthur C. Clarke originally published in 1993. It deals with an asteroid named Kali headed toward Earth. Captain Robert Singh of the spacecraft Goliath is sent to deflect it. Kali is discovered by Dr. Angus Miller, an amateur astronomer on the planet Mars.
- also known as Le marteau de dieu
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993-06
- released in (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1818 a.k.a. dopamine receptor D5 pseudogene 2 is a gene.
- 1818 a.k.a. Dixon of Dock Green - Season 8 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1818 to learn how to say it correctly!