- 182 a.k.a. Thunderbolt is a wooden roller coaster located at Six Flags New England. Opened in 1941, It was designed by Harry Baker and Harry Traver, and built by Joseph Drambour. Thunderbolt is the oldest roller coaster at Six Flags New England. It is also the oldest roller coaster in any Six Flags park. The single PTC train has 4 cars, and an individual lap bar and seatbelt for each person. An attendant has to manually unlock each car's lap bars by stepping on and pushing down a release bar at the front of each car. The Thunderbolt Roller Coaster was dedicated an ACE Coaster Landmark on August 2, 2008. It has also recently received a new coat of paint.
- 182 a.k.a. Forest Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Opened in 1973, it is anchored by Sears, Younkers, Kohl's, J.C. Penney, and Staples.
182 a.k.a. Space Rangers is an American futuristic science fiction drama. The short lived series aired on CBS in 1993. The show was created by Pen Densham and Trilogy Entertainment Group.
- begun on and completed on (21 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 45 or 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Pen Densham
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Space Western, Action/Adventure, Adventure Film, Action, Drama
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Makeup for a Series (Death Before Dishonor) nomination for Ed French & Marvin Westmore
- 182 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 181 và ngay trước 183.
- 182 a.k.a. jagged 1 (Alagille syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as jagged 1, jagged1 (Alagille syndrome)
- 182 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of body of uterus is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 182 a.k.a. Roger Roger - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 182 to learn how to say it correctly!