1822 a.k.a. Presses Pocket is a publisher.
"1822" a.k.a. "Half a Glass of Moonshine" is a book by Graham Dunstan Martin.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
- 1822 a.k.a. Goodness Gracious Me is a BBC English-language sketch comedy show originally aired on BBC Radio 4 from 1996 to 1998 and later televised on BBC Two from 1998 to 2001. The ensemble cast were four British Indian actors, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Kulvinder Ghir, Meera Syal and Nina Wadia. The show explored the conflict and integration between traditional Indian culture and modern British life. Some sketches reversed the roles to view the British from an Indian perspective, and others poked fun at Indian stereotypes. In the television series most of the white characters were played by Dave Lamb and Fiona Allen; in the radio series those parts were played by the cast themselves.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Sanjeev Bhaskar, Meera Syal, Anil Gupta
- regular cast:
- genres: Sketch comedy, Comedy
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Programme nomination for Anil Gupta & Nick Wood
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/g/goodnessgracious_66601650.shtml
- 1822 a.k.a. atrophin 1 is a gene.
- also known as atrophin-1, dentatorubral-pallidoluysian atrophy (atrophin-1)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1822 to learn how to say it correctly!