1827 a.k.a. Paris: Librairie Nouvelle is a publisher.
- also known as "Sin in Space", "Sin in Space (1961)", Sin in Space (1961)
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Popular literature
- copyright: 1952
- 1827 a.k.a. Rhodococcus is a genus of aerobic, nonsporulating, nonmotile Gram-positive bacteria closely related to Mycobacterium and Corynebacterium. While a few species are pathogenic, most are benign, and have been found to thrive in a broad range of environments, including soil, water, and eukaryotic cells. Fully sequenced in October 2006, the genome is known to be 9.7 megabasepairs long and 67% G/C.
- 1827 a.k.a. The Imogene Coca Show is a half-hour NBC television series starring Imogene Coca in both situation comedy and variety show formats. The program debuted on October 2, 1954, after the ending of Sid Caesar's Your Show of Shows, on which Coca had been a popular regular performer.
- 1827 a.k.a. Down syndrome critical region gene 1 is a gene.
- also known as near DSCR proline-rich protein, myocyte-enriched calcineurin-interacting protein 1, modulatory calcineurin-interacting protein 1, calcipressin 1, regulator of calcineurin 1, Down syndrome candidate region 1, calcium and oxidant-inducible mRNA
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1827 to learn how to say it correctly!