1832 a.k.a. Jean Goujon is a publisher.
"1832" a.k.a. "Eric", also known as Faust Eric, is the ninth Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett. It was originally published in 1990 as a "Discworld story", in a larger format than the other novels and illustrated by Josh Kirby. It was later reissued as a normal paperback without any illustrations, and in some cases, with the title given on the cover and title pages simply as Eric.
- also known as "Eric (Discworld)"; "Eric (Discworld, Book 9)"; "Eric (Discworld Novels)"; "Éric"
- language: English Language
- Nanny Ogg
- Tiffany Aching
- Moist von Lipwig
- The Bursar
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's literature, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- released in (26 years ago)
1832 a.k.a. World of Pub is a radio and television sitcom, set in a pub in the East End of London, written by Tony Roche and produced by Jane Berthoud.
- begun in (15 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
1832 is a railroad operations and share trading board game in the 18XX series, published by Deep Thought Games in 2006. The game was designed by Bill Dixon and is set in the Southeastern United States. It retains the new rules Bill introduced in 1850 and 1870 for share price protection, stock redeeming, and reiussing, while adding new rules to model the mergers that shaped the South's railroads.
- publishers: Deep Thought Games, LLC
- 1832 a.k.a. desmoplakin is a gene.
- also known as desmoplakin (DPI, DPII); desmoplakin II; 250/210 kDa paraneoplastic pemphigus antigen; desmoplakin I
- 1832 a.k.a. Fist of Fun - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1832 to learn how to say it correctly!