- 1834 a.k.a. Jumbo Jet was a prefabricated steel roller coaster at Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. Jumbo Jet was a member of the well-known Jet Star 3 / Jumbo Jet model line which was designed and manufactured by noted roller coaster designer Anton Schwarzkopf.
- 1834 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"1834" a.k.a. "Growing Up Weightless" is a book written by John M. Ford.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1834 a.k.a. Kissyfur is a 1980s animated children's television series which aired on NBC. It was produced by Jean Chalopin & Andy Heyward and created by Phil Mendez for DIC. The series was based on a half-hour NBC prime-time special called Kissyfur: Bear Roots and was followed by three more specials until its Saturday morning debut. The show ran for two seasons.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Fantasy
- 1834 a.k.a. dentin sialophosphoprotein is a gene.
- also known as dentin phosphoprotein, dentin sialoprotein, dentin phosphophoryn, dentin phosphoryn
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1834 to learn how to say it correctly!