1841 a.k.a. Quatermass is a British television science fiction serial produced by Euston Films for Thames Television and broadcast on the ITV network in October and November 1979. Like its three predecessors, Quatermass was written by Nigel Kneale. It is the fourth and final television serial to feature the character of Professor Bernard Quatermass.
- begun on and completed on (36 years ago)
- 4 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Nigel Kneale
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Drama
"1841" a.k.a. "The Green Gene" is a book by Peter Dickinson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1973
1841 is a railroad operations and share trading board game in the 18XX series, published by Chris Lawson in 1996. The game was designed by Federico Vellani with assistance from Manlio Manzini and is set in Italy. With its complicated financial rules and very steep train gradient, it emphasizes stock manipulation and funding train purchases over route building.
- publishers: Deep Thought Games, LLC
1841 a.k.a. Ansty is a publisher.
- 1841 a.k.a. Roar - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1841 a.k.a. deoxythymidylate kinase (thymidylate kinase) is a gene.
- also known as thymidylate kinase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1841 to learn how to say it correctly!