1848 a.k.a. Playboy Paperbacks is a publisher.
"1848" is a musical album of Noise & Rhythm.
- released on
"1848" a.k.a. "Grass" is a 1989 science fiction novel by Sheri S. Tepper. Nominated for both the Hugo and Locus awards in 1990, in 2002 it was included in the SF Masterworks collection. It is the first novel in Tepper's Arbai trilogy.
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Science Fiction
- copyright: 1989
- released in (27 years ago)
- "1848" is a 1949 French short documentary film directed by Marguerite de la Mure and Victoria Mercanton.
- also known as Eighteen Forty-Eight
- country: France
- language: French
- directors: Victoria Mercanton & Marguerite de la Mure
- producer: French Cinema General Cooperative
- starring: Bernard Blier
- music by Guy Bernard
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (65 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Documentary Short Subject nomination for French Cinema General Cooperative
- "1848" is a 1948 documentary short film directed by Dino Risi.
- 1848 a.k.a. Movie Surfers is a Disney Channel mini-show, that now appears in commercial-like form, where teenagers go behind the scenes of Walt Disney-related films. It started out as a TV special that would air when a new Disney movie came out. It was about teenagers communicating with each other via webcams and getting info about the movies. Now, it also appears as 5-minute segments after a Disney Channel movie or series ends.
- 1848 a.k.a. DUSP6 is a gene.
- also known as serine/threonine specific protein phosphatase, MAP kinase phosphatase 3
- 1848 a.k.a. Hotel - Season 5 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1848 to learn how to say it correctly!