1849 a.k.a. GuildAmerica Books / SFBC is a publisher.
"1849" a.k.a. "Grainne" is a book written by Keith Roberts.
- also known as "Gráinne"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- some of the awards:
- 1849 a.k.a. Cro is an American animated television series produced by the Children's Television Workshop and Film Roman. It debuted on September 18, 1993 as part of the Saturday morning line-up for fall 1993 on ABC. Cro lasted 1½ seasons and ran in reruns through summer 1995. The show had an educational theme, introducing basic concepts of physics, mechanical engineering, and technology. The premise of using woolly mammoths as a teaching tool for the principles of technology was inspired by David Macaulay's The Way Things Work; Macaulay is credited as writer on the show. The last new episode aired on October 22, 1994. The show was released on video in a total of nine volumes.
- 1849 a.k.a. dual specificity phosphatase 7 is a gene.
- also known as Dual-specificity phosphatase-7
- 1849 a.k.a. Please Don't Eat the Daisies - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1849 to learn how to say it correctly!