185 a.k.a. Histeria! is an American animated series created by Tom Ruegger and produced by Warner Bros. Animation. Unlike other animated series produced by Warner Bros. in the 1990s, Histeria! stood out as the most explicitly educational program in order to meet FCC requirements for educational/informational content for children.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Tom Ruegger
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Children's television series, Documentary film, Comedy
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Editing - Special Class nomination for George Brooks, Mark Keatts, Linda Di Franco, Robert Hargreaves, Kelly Ann Foley
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition nomination for Steven Bernstein, Gordon Goodwin, Richard Stone, Julie Bernstein, Timothy Kelly
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, received by Richard Stone, Julie Bernstein, Gordon Goodwin, Steven Bernstein, Timothy Kelly
"185" a.k.a. "The Greenlander" is a book by Mark Adlard.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
"185" is a musical album of The Muffins.
- released in (34 years ago)
185 a.k.a. Lovell is a publisher.
- 185 a.k.a. Miller Hill Mall is a shopping mall located in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. It is located on U.S. Highway 53 where it intersects Trinity Road. The mall, owned by Simon Property Group, features JCPenney, Sears and Younkers as its anchor stores, as well as Barnes & Noble and DSW Shoe Warehouse, with more than 100 tenants plus a food court.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=185
- 185 a.k.a. Dragon Mountain is a steel roller coaster located at MarineLand near Niagara Falls, Ontario in Canada Built in 1983 by Arrow Huss, it was the tallest roller coaster in the world before the opening of Magnum XL-200 at Cedar Point. Although Dragon Mountain reaches a maximum elevation of 186 ft, the first drop is only 80 ft. It covers 30 acres of land.
- part of Ontario
- 185 a.k.a. Prostate cancer: One of the most common malignant tumors afflicting men. The majority of carcinomas arise in the peripheral zone and a minority occur in the central or the transitional zone of the prostate gland. Grossly, prostatic carcinomas appear as ill-defined yellow areas of discoloration in the prostate gland lobes. Adenocarcinomas represent the overwhelming majority of prostatic carcinomas. Prostatic-specific antigen serum test is widely used as a screening test for the early detection of prostatic carcinoma. Treatment options include radical prostatectomy, radiation therapy, androgen ablation and cryotherapy. Watchful waiting or surveillance alone is an option for older patients with low-grade or low-stage disease.
- also known as Prostatic Cancer, Prostrate cancer, Adenoma cancer prostate, Prostatic Carcinoma, Cancro da próstata, Prostate Carcinoma
- 185 a.k.a. N-Acetylglutamic acid is biosynthesized from glutamic acid and acetyl-CoA by the enzyme NAGS. The reverse reaction, hydrolysis of the acetyl group, is catalyzed by a specific hydrolase.
- also known as acetylglutamic acid, acetylglutamate
- 185 a.k.a. Union Pacific - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 185 a.k.a. angiotensin II receptor, type 1 is a gene.
- also known as angiotensin receptor 1B, angiotensin receptor 1, type-1B angiotensin II receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 185 to learn how to say it correctly!