1852 is a Postal Code.
"1852" a.k.a. "Golem100": Golem¹⁰⁰ is a novel by science fiction author Alfred Bester. Currently out of print, it was published by Simon & Schuster in 1980, ISBN 0-671-25321-2. It was based on Bester's short story "The Four-Hour Fugue".
- also known as "Golem 100", Golem 100
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Alfred Bester
1852 a.k.a. The Ruth Rendell Mysteries is a British television series made by Television South and Meridian Television for ITV between 2 August 1987 and 11 October 2000.
- also known as Inspektor Wexford ermittelt
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Clive Exton
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Mystery, Miniseries, Drama
- award: - Edgar Awards for Best Television Feature/Mini-Series Teleplay nomination for Clive Exton
1852 a.k.a. dual specificity phosphatase 9 is a gene.
- also known as map kinase phosphatase 4, serine/threonine specific protein phosphatase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1852 to learn how to say it correctly!