1854 is a postal code in Leysin, Switzerland.
1854 a.k.a. Speller is a publisher.
"1854" a.k.a. "Golden Witchbreed" is an award-nominated book by Mary Gentle.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Mary Gentle
1854 is a railroad operations and share trading board game in the 18XX series, published by both Lonny Orgler in 2002 and Deep Thought Games, LLC in 2005. The game was designed by Lonny Orgler and is set in Austria. It features a hexagonal stock market, local railways which operate on a smaller map, mail contracts, 150% capitalization, and player share options. There are also tunnels which allow you to build under other track and terrain features, such as avoiding small cities. The local railways eventually grow up to be regional railroads operating on the main map, and the tradeoff between getting good revenues on the local map versus getting locked out of important locations on the main map is an important decision to make.
- publishers: Deep Thought Games, LLC
- 1854 a.k.a. dUTP pyrophosphatase is a gene.
- also known as deoxyuridine 5'-triphosphate nucleotidohydrolase, deoxyuridine triphosphatase, dUTP nucleotidohydrolase
- 1854 a.k.a. The Further Adventures of Spin and Marty - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1854 to learn how to say it correctly!