1855 a.k.a. Home to Roost is a British television sitcom produced by Yorkshire Television from 19 April 1985 to 19 January 1990. Written by Eric Chappell, it stars John Thaw as Henry Willows and Reece Dinsdale as his 18-year-old son Matthew.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Eric Chappell
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
1855 a.k.a. Crowell is a publisher.
1855 a.k.a. The Backety-Back Scenic Railway was a wooden roller coaster which operated at Crystal Beach, Ontario, from 1909 until 1926. The Backety-Back Scenic Railway was notable for a backward-traveling innovation which would be adopted many years later in more modern steel roller coasters. It was also one of the earliest shuttle roller coasters to be built, as well as being the second roller coaster to be built in the Crystal Beach amusement park. The coaster has been cited as a particularly beautiful example of roller coaster architecture.
- 1855 a.k.a. dishevelled, dsh homolog 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as dishevelled 1 (homologous to Drosophila dsh), dishevelled 1
- 1855 a.k.a. The New Adventures of Spin and Marty - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1855 to learn how to say it correctly!