"1857" is a 1946 Indian Bollywood film. It was the fifth highest grossing Indian film of 1946.
- also known as Eighteen Fifty-Seven
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Mohan Sinha
- music by Sajjad Hussain
- genres: Historical fiction, Drama, Historical drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released in (69 years ago)
"1857" a.k.a. "The Godwhale" is a science fiction novel by American novelist T. J. Bass, first published in 1974. It is the sequel to Half Past Human. The book was nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1974. The novel deals with genetic and biological inventions with a strange and mystical twist.
- also known as "Half Past Human"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1974
- released in (41 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1857 a.k.a. Ambassador, Toronto is a publisher.
- 1857 a.k.a. All Together Now was an Australian sitcom that was broadcast on Nine Network between 1991 and 1993. The premise involved an ageing rocker trying to maintain his music career while living with his son and daughter. For an undetermined number of initial episodes filmed prior to public broadcast, the show title was "Rhythm and Blues" and had a different theme song.
- begun on and completed on (21 years ago)
- 101 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: Australia
- created by Reg Watson
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Logie Award for Most Popular Actress nomination for Rebecca Gibney
- Logie Award for Most Popular Light Entertainment Program nomination for Nine Network
- Logie Award for Most Popular Light Entertainment/Comedy Male Performer nomination for Jon English
- Logie Award for Most Popular Light Entertainment/Comedy Female Performer nomination for Rebecca Gibney
- Logie Award for Most Popular Comedy Program nomination for Nine Network
- 1857 a.k.a. Bat Masterson - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 1857 a.k.a. dishevelled, dsh homolog 3 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as dishevelled 3, dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1857 to learn how to say it correctly!