1858 a.k.a. Stoddart Publishing Co. Ltd. is a publisher.
"1858" a.k.a. "Godspeed" is a 1993 novel by American author Charles Sheffield. Iti s essentially an adaptation of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island to a science fiction setting: instead of pirate treasure, the search is for an interstellar "Godspeed" drive.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (25 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1858 a.k.a. Chrysocapsales is an organism classification.
- 1858 a.k.a. Bat Masterson - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 1858 a.k.a. dandy-walker syndrome is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1858 to learn how to say it correctly!