- 1859 a.k.a. Dark Ages is a British television sitcom, first broadcast as five thirty-minute episodes on ITV in December 1999. It portrayed medieval English villagers fearful of the turn of the new millennium in the year 999 AD, and parodied contemporary fears at the turn of the third millennium in 1999. It was written by Rob Grant and directed by Steve Bendelack.
- "1859" is a 2008 short film directed by Fred Worden.
- released in (7 years ago)
"1859" a.k.a. "Gods of Riverworld" is a science fiction novel, the fifth and last in the series of Riverworld books by Philip José Farmer. It was reprinted in 1998 by Del Rey under the title The Gods of Riverworld.
- also known as "The Gods of Riverworld", Dioses del Mundo del Rio
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983-08
- released in (32 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Philip José Farmer
1859 a.k.a. Simon & Schuster/Scribner UK is a publisher.
- 1859 is a bi-monthly magazine dealing with the history, personalities, architecture, and geography of the Western American state of Oregon. Named for Oregon's year of admission into the United States, the publication was established in Bend, Oregon in the summer of 2009.
- 1859 a.k.a. Maggie (1998) - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1859 a.k.a. dual-specificity tyrosine-(Y)-phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A is a gene.
- also known as minibrain (Drosophila) homolog, dual specificity YAK1-related kinase, serine/threonine-specific protein kinase, mnb protein kinase homolog hp86, protein kinase minibrain homolog, MNB protein kinase, serine/threonine kinase MNB, MNB/DYRK protein kinase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1859 to learn how to say it correctly!