"1866" a.k.a. "Glory Season" is a 1993 science fiction novel by David Brin. It was nominated for both the Hugo and Locus Awards in 1994. An announcement in the back of one edition of Earth is for a novel titled Stratos, to be released in Spring of 1992. It seems likely that this was delayed, and renamed Glory Season.
- also known as La jeune fille et les clones
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1866 a.k.a. Rideau Hall is a Canadian television series broadcast begun in 2002 on CBC Television. It starred Bette MacDonald, Fiona Reid, Jonathan Torrens, Joe Dinicol, and Rejean Cournoyer.
- 1866 a.k.a. dystonia 7, torsion (autosomal dominant) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1866 to learn how to say it correctly!