1867 a.k.a. SilverHawks is an American animated television series developed by Rankin/Bass Productions and distributed by Lorimar-Telepictures in 1986. The animation was provided by Japanese studio Pacific Animation Corporation. In total, 65 episodes were made. It was created as a space-bound equivalent of their previous series, ThunderCats.
- also known as 銀鷹戰士
- begun on and completed on (28 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 22 or 23 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Action, Space Western, Adventure Film
"1867" a.k.a. "Glory Road" is a fantasy novel by Robert A. Heinlein, originally serialized in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction and published in hardcover the same year. It was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1964.
- also known as "Glory Road (The Gregg Press science fiction series)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Adventure
- copyright: 1963
- released in (52 years ago)
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Robert A. Heinlein
1867 a.k.a. dyslexia susceptibility 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1867 to learn how to say it correctly!