Who is 1868?
1868 a.k.a. Dante Alighieri: Durante degli Alighieri, simply called Dante, was a major Italian poet of the Middle Ages. His Divine Comedy, originally called Comedìa and later called Divina by Boccaccio, is widely considered the greatest literary work composed in the Italian language and a masterpiece of world literature.
- also known as Alighieri, Dante; Durante degli Alighieri; Dante; Alighieri Dante
- born in (750 years ago) in Florence, child of Alighiero di Bellincione and Bella degli Abati
- nationality: Italy
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Writer, politician, novelist, statesman, poet
- Marriage with Gemma Di Manetto Donati between and (36 years)
- parent of
- died on (694 years ago) in Ravenna
- written works: "Divine Comedy", "De Monarchia", "La Vita Nuova", "The New Life and the Convivio", "The Lyrical Poems Of Dante Alighieri", "Dante", "Oscar", "Cantos from Dante's Inferno", "Spark Notes Inferno", "The Stone Beloved", "The Portable Dante", "A Translation Of Dante's Eleven Letters", "Minor Works of Dante Alighieri", "Dante's Lyric Poems (Italian Poetry in Translation)", "The First Three Circles of Hell", "Divina Comedie (5 vol.)", "The Commedy of Dante Alighieri of Florence commonly called the Divine comedy", "The comedy of Dante Alighieri", "The Inferno of Dante", "Samperi-- Dante", "Dante in hell", "The Divina commedia and Canzoniere", "The Inferno of Dante Alighieri", "Selections from the Vita Nuova", "No Royalty A/C the Divine Comedy", "Literary Criticism of Dante Alighieri", "The Vita Nuova and Canzoniere of Dante Alighieri", "Coffret dante (divine comedie) 3vols", "Oeuvres completes - édition sous etui", "Inferno - English/Italian translation", "La Consolation", "Inferno", "Le Rime", "Convivio", "Purgatorio", "Paradiso", "Eclogues", "In the footprints of Dante", "Boethius and Dante (in two volumes)", "Dante in English", "De vulgari eloquentia"
1868 a.k.a. HBJ is a publisher.
"1868" a.k.a. "Gloriana", or The Unfulfill'd Queen is an award-winning work of literary fantasy by British novelist Michael Moorcock. It was first published in 1978 and has remained in print ever since.
- also known as "Gloriana (Fantasy Masterworks)"; "Gloriana, or the Unfulfill'd Queen"; "Gloriana, or the Unfulfilled Queen: Being a Romance"; "Gloriana, or, The Unfulfill'd Queen"; "Gloriana: Or, The unfulfilled queen"; Gloriana, or The Unfulfill'd Queen
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Seduction
- copyright: 1978
- released in (37 years ago)
1868 a.k.a. Primeval Whirl is a steel wild mouse roller coaster at Disney's Animal Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort. The ride is an "off the shelf" spinning roller coaster purchased from Reverchon Industries. The ride is part of Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama, which is itself part of DinoLand U.S.A. It is a roller coaster in the "Mild But Wild Thrills" category. It has cars that spin in circles while traveling on tracks, permitting the ride experience to vary greatly each time it is ridden. The ride features 13 cars, each seating up to 4 riders.
- part of Orange County, 34787
- official website: disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=PrimevalWhirlAttractionPage
1868 a.k.a. Little Shop is a French-American animated series that aired on Saturday mornings on the Fox Kids TV network in 1991, about a teenager and a giant talking plant. Little Shop was based on the off-broadway musical Little Shop of Horrors, which was based on the 1960 Roger Corman film The Little Shop of Horrors. The concept of the adaptation is credited to Ellen Levy and Mark Edward Edens, and the series was produced by Tom Tataranowicz. The horror elements in previous versions of the story, in which characters are eaten by the plant, are toned down for children in this series.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, France
- created by Jean Chalopin
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1868 to learn how to say it correctly!