"1869" is a strategy and economics trading game developed and released by the Austrian company Max Design in 1992.
- genres: Strategy video game, Simulation video game
- publisher: Max Design
- released in (23 years ago)
"1869" a.k.a. "Glimpses" is an award-winning book by Lewis Shiner.
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
1869 a.k.a. Beechhurst Press is a publisher.
- 1869 a.k.a. The Sketch Show is a British television sketch comedy programme, featuring many leading British comedians. It aired on ITV between 2001 and 2004. Despite the first series winning a BAFTA award, the second series was cancelled due to poor viewing figures. Lee Mack states in his autobiography "Mack The Life" that the final two episodes have never been broadcast.
- begun on and completed on (10 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sketch comedy, Comedy
- British Academy Television Award for Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme (Nominee: Production Team)
- British Academy Television Award for Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme (Winner: Production Team)
- 1869 a.k.a. E2F transcription factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as retinoblastoma-associated protein 1
- 1869 a.k.a. 240-Robert - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1869 to learn how to say it correctly!