|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 187
What does 187 mean as a name of something?
- [US] Police code for murder, in the State of California.
187 a.k.a. NorthPark Mall is a shopping mall located in Davenport, Iowa. As Davenport is part of the Quad Cities of Illinois and Iowa the mall serves the population of these cities. The mall is located northwest of the intersection of U.S. Highways 61 and 6 at 320 West Kimberly Road. NorthPark Mall is one of two shopping malls operating in the Quad Cities area, the other being SouthPark Mall in Moline, Illinois.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/mall_info.aspx?ID=187
- 187 a.k.a. 1.8.7.: 1.8.7 is a pseudonym for Jordana LeSesne, a musician and producer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She became widely known in the mid-1990s as an American Drum and Bass producer. The Village Voice described her as being "[w]idely regarded as the top U.S. drum'n'bass producer" She has released of over 50 tracks which includes three full length albums, several EPs, and many remixes under the alias "1.8.7". The album When Worlds Collide, released in 1997, became known for its "dark pummeling assaults". Several of her tracks have appeared as videos on MTV Amp as well as MTV Europe. She has also licensed tracks for numerous compilations as well as the Sci Fi Channel. Both of her albums charted in the Top 25 of both the CMJ and Mixmag U.S. for 1997 as well as 1998. Her works have been reviewed by the likes of Spin, Rolling Stone, Urb, Mixer, Mixmag, Raygun, and Vibe as well as Knowledge – the U.K. Drum and Bass magazine. In 1999 she was listed in Raygun's "Who's Who of International DJs". She was one of the headlining DJ's on Knowledge Magazine's 28 city "Kung Fu Knowledge" tour in 1999. She also made Out Magazine's OUT100 for the year 2000.
- read more about 1.8.7. (musical artist)
- 187 a.k.a. Thomas Ferreira is a film director, film editor, actor and a film producer.
- read more about Thomas Ferreira (film director)
- "187" is a musical album of Whitesnake.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "187" a.k.a. "187 Lockdown": 187 is the only album by British Speed garage act, 187 Lockdown. It was released in 1998.
- read more about 187 Lockdown
"187" a.k.a. "Volteface" is a book by Mark Adlard.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1972
187 a.k.a. The Thorns is an American sitcom that aired from January 15 until March 11, 1988.
- begun on and completed on (27 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
- 187 a.k.a. Acetylcholine is an organic molecule that acts as a neurotransmitter in many organisms, including humans.
- also known as ACh, Acetyl choline ion, Acetylcholine cation, Acetylcholinium: acetyl-Choline, Choline acetate, Choline acetate (ester), O-acetylcholine
- 187: Section 187 of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. The number is commonly pronounced by reading the digits separately as "one-eight-seven," or "one-eighty-seven," rather than "one hundred eighty-seven.
- 187 a.k.a. Get Smart - Season 1 is a tv season.
- also known as Get Smart
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 187 to learn how to say it correctly!