18704 is a Postal Code in Luzerne County.
"18704" a.k.a. "The Stain" is a 1984 novel of sexuality and religion by Rikki Ducornet, set in France's Loire Valley in the nineteenth century. It was Ducornet's first published novel; she has described it as being "about the Christian idea of sin".
- language: English Language
- authors: Rikki Ducornet & Rikki
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: France
- copyright: 1995-10
- 18704 a.k.a. Extreme Fishermen is a TV program, begun on (7 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 18704 a.k.a. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase class II C2 alpha is a protein.
- also known as PI3-K-C2 alpha, PI-3K-C2-alpha, p170, PI-3K-C2alpha, PI3K-C2alpha, PI3K-C2 alpha, Pik3c2a, Cpk, PI3KC2-alpha