18707 is a Postal Code in Luzerne County.
"18707" a.k.a. "A Slave To His Kiss" is a book by Anastasia Dubois.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-05
- 18707 a.k.a. Clematis pauciflora is a species of clematis known by the common name ropevine. This flowering plant is native to the high desert and chaparral slopes of southern California and Baja California. It is a woody vine with nodes every few centimeters which produce leaves and flowers. The leaves are made up of several dark green lobed leaflets, each one to three centimeters wide. From each leaf-bearing node grows an inflorescence of one to three flowers with narrow petallike sepals in shades of light yellow. Most of the flower is made up of a spray of up to 50 stamens and almost as many similar-looking pistils. The fruit is an achene equipped with a long plumelike style.
- 18707 a.k.a. The Complainers is a TV program, begun on (6 years ago).
- 18707 a.k.a. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110 delta, class Ia catalytic subunit is a protein.
- also known as p110D; Phosphoinositide 3-kinase class II C2 delta; PI 3-K p110delta; Phosphoinositide-3-kinase, catalytic, delta polypeptide; Pik3cd; PI-3K-C2delta, p110; Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase catalytic delta polypeptide; p110delta