1875 a.k.a. Ace Fantasy Special is a publisher.
"1875" a.k.a. "Gilgamesh the King" is a 1984 fantasy novel by Robert Silverberg presenting the Epic of Gilgamesh as a novel.
- also known as "Gilgamesh", Gilgamesh
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: History, Iraq, Popular literature
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Robert Silverberg
- 1875 a.k.a. The Nick Cannon Show is an American television comedy spin-off of All That. It aired on Nickelodeon's SNICK block 2002-2003 along with All That, The Amanda Show and Taina. The premise of the semi-scripted show was that its star, Nick Cannon, a former cast member on All That, would come across a situation he thought needed changing and then "take over" to make things better, or at least funnier. After production and crew changes occurred in the second season, the program suffered from low ratings and was canceled in February 2003. On November 11, 2013, iTunes release volumes 1 and 2 of The Nick Cannon Show with a total of 19 episodes.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 27 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Nick Cannon, Alison Taylor, Brian Robbins & Michael Tollin
- regular cast: Nick Cannon
- genre: Comedy
- some of the awards:
- 1875 a.k.a. E2F transcription factor 5, p130-binding is a gene.
- also known as E2F transcription factor 5
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1875 to learn how to say it correctly!