1881 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
1881 a.k.a. Dennis McMillan is a publisher.
"1881" a.k.a. "Genetic Soldier" is an award-nominated book by George Turner.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for George Turner
- 1881 a.k.a. The Further Adventures of SuperTed is an American/Welsh animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera and Siriol Animation in association with S4C, and continues the adventures of SuperTed. There was only one series consisting of thirteen episodes and originally broadcast on The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera in the United States on 31 January 1989.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 11 or 21 or 22 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, Wales
- regular cast:
- genre: Animation
- 1881 a.k.a. The Rockford Files - Season 5: The fifth season of The Rockford Files originally aired Fridays at 9:00-10:00 pm on NBC from September 22, 1978 to April 13, 1979.
- also known as The Rockford Files
- 1881 a.k.a. epidermolysis bullosa, macular type is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1881 to learn how to say it correctly!