- 1882 is a Postal Code.
- 1882 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"1882" a.k.a. "Geek Love" is a novel by Katherine Dunn, published completely by Alfred A. Knopf in 1989. Dunn published parts of the novel in Mississippi Mud Book of Days and Looking Glass Bookstore Review. It was a finalist for the National Book Award.
- also known as "Geek Love (Abacus Books)"
- language: English Language
- Aloysius "Al" Binewski
- Mary Lick
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Family, Geek show
- copyright: 1989-03
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - National Book Award for Fiction nomination for Katherine Dunn
- 1882 a.k.a. Droopy, Master Detective is an American animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera in association with Turner Entertainment. The show is a spin-off from Tom & Jerry Kids and was dropped from Fox's Saturday morning schedule on January 1, 1994. Months later, the series was aired on weekday afternoons in August and September 1994.
- 1882 a.k.a. Xanthophyta is an organism classification.
- 1882 a.k.a. The Rockford Files - Season 6: The sixth and final season of The Rockford Files originally aired Fridays at 9:00-10:00 pm on NBC from September 28 to December 14, 1979. The final episode originally aired Thursday, January 10, 1980.
- also known as The Rockford Files
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1882 to learn how to say it correctly!