- 189 a.k.a. Cobra is a steel stand-up roller coaster built by Intamin at La Ronde amusement park in Montreal, Canada. It originally opened in 1988 at Skara Sommarland and is one of 3 Stand-up coasters manufactured by Intamin.
- part of Québec
- 189 a.k.a. Orland Square Mall is an enclosed shopping center in Orland Park, Illinois. It is the most upscale mall in the Chicago Southland area and largest mall in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, covering an area of over 1.2 million ft². The mall has been a hub for commercial activity and development, driving dramatic growth in the surrounding area for the past 20 years. It serves as a major retail destination for the communities of Frankfort, Homer Glen, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Orland Park, and Tinley Park.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/mall_info.aspx?ID=189
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Lumsden No. 189.
189 a.k.a. Masquerade/Rhinoceros is a publisher.
"189" a.k.a. "The Master of Chaos" is a book by Terry A. Adams.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- 189 a.k.a. Destiny is a TV program, begun on (58 years ago).
- 189 a.k.a. Get Smart - Season 3 is a tv season.
- also known as Get Smart
- 189 a.k.a. alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase (oxalosis I; hyperoxaluria I; glycolicaciduria; serine-pyruvate aminotransferase) is a gene.
- also known as serine:pyruvate aminotransferase; oxalosis I; alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase; serine-pyruvate aminotransferase; primary hyperoxaluria type 1; alanine-glyoxylate aminotransferase, liver-specific peroxisomal; L-alanine: glyoxylate aminotransferase 1
- 189 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of kidney and other and unspecified urinary organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 189 to learn how to say it correctly!