Who is 1896?
1896 a.k.a. Bette Davis: Ruth Elizabeth Davis, known as Bette Davis, was an American actress of film, television and theater. Regarded as one of the greatest actors in world cinema history, she was noted for her willingness to play unsympathetic, sardonic characters and was reputed for her performances in a range of film genres, from contemporary crime melodramas to historical and period films and occasional comedies, although her greatest successes were her roles in romantic dramas.
- also known as Ruth Elizabeth Davis, The First Lady of Film, The Fifth Warner Brother, Miss Bette Davis, Betty, Betty Davis, Ruth Elizabeth "Bette" Davis, The First Lady of the American Screen, Ruth Davis, Fred
- born on (107 years ago) in Lowell, child of Ruth Augusta Davis and Harlow Davis
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (26 years ago) in Neuilly-sur-Seine of breast cancer
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- read more about Bette Davis (actress)
1896 a.k.a. Futura Overseas is a publisher.
"1896" a.k.a. "A Funeral for the Eyes of Fire" is a book by Michael Bishop.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975-02
- released in (40 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1896 a.k.a. Beast Machines: Beast Machines: Transformers is an animated television series produced by Mainframe Entertainment and distributed by Universal Pictures Visual Programming and Columbia Tristar International Television. Hasbro has the full distribution rights to the show as of 2011. It was a direct sequel to Beast Wars taking place within the continuity of the original Transformers series. The show ran for two seasons, airing on YTV and Fox Kids from 1999 to 2000. Of the Transformers animated series produced in North America, Beast Machines was the only one to have been completely conceptualized and outlined in advance, lending it a more serialized and linear storyline than the others. The Beast Machines intro theme was "Phat Planet", by Leftfield.
- also known as 百變金剛：重機械系列
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 21 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Hasbro
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Action/Adventure, Science Fiction, Action
- award: - Gemini Award for Best Animated Program or Series (Beast Machines IV - Transformers) nomination for Mark Ralston, Asaph Fipke, Ian Pearson
- 1896 a.k.a. ectodysplasin A is a gene.
- also known as ectodysplasin-A; ectodermal dysplasia, anhidrotic (hypohydrotic); ectodermal dysplasia 1, anhidrotic
- 1896 a.k.a. Hawaii Five-O - Season 3: The third season of Hawaii Five-O, an American television series, began September 16, 1970, and ended on March 10, 1971. It aired on CBS. The region 1 DVD was released on January 22, 2008.
- also known as Hawaii Five-O
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1896 to learn how to say it correctly!