1899 a.k.a. Lost Coast Press is a publisher.
"1899" a.k.a. "Friday" is a 1982 science fiction novel and early cyberpunk by Robert A. Heinlein. It is the story of a female "artificial person," the eponymous Friday, genetically engineered to be stronger, faster, smarter, and generally better than normal humans. Artificial humans are widely resented, and much of the story deals with Friday's struggle both against prejudice and to conceal her enhanced attributes from other humans. The story is set in a Balkanized world, in which the nations of the North American continent have been split up into a number of smaller states.
- also known as "Friday (Capra Back-To-Back Series)", "Freitag"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- released in (33 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1899 a.k.a. Devlin is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera for ABC in 1974.
- begun on and completed on (40 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by William Hanna
- regular cast:
- genres: Animated series, Animation, Action, Family
- 1899 a.k.a. Hawaii Five-O - Season 6: The sixth season of Hawaii Five-O premiered on September 11, 1973 and ended February 26, 1974. 24 episodes aired during this season. The Region 1 DVD was released on April 21, 2009.
- also known as Hawaii Five-O
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1899 to learn how to say it correctly!