On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 19
What does 19 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one
Definition of the adjective 19
What does 19 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 19 a.k.a. Dorset, is a county in South West England on the English Channel coast. The ceremonial county comprises the non-metropolitan county, which is governed by Dorset County Council, and the unitary authority areas of Poole and Bournemouth. Covering an area of 2,653 square kilometres, Dorset borders Devon to the west, Somerset to the north-west, Wiltshire to the north-east, and Hampshire to the east. The county town is Dorchester which is situated in the south. After the reorganisation of local government in 1974 the county's border was extended eastward to incorporate the Hampshire towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch. Around half of the population lives in the South East Dorset conurbation, while the rest of the county is largely rural with a low population density.
- also known as County Of Dorset, Dorsetshire
- country: United Kingdom
- 19 a.k.a. Corrèze is a department in south-western France, named after the Corrèze River.
- 19 a.k.a. Nickelodeon Universe is the seven-acre indoor amusement park in the center of the Mall of America, in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA.
19 was a Japanese pop/folk duo. Its members were Kenji Okahira and Keigo Iwase. The group broke up in March 2002. Kenji is now a member of the band 3B LAB.☆.
- albums: "Up to you", "無限大", "19 BEST ● blue", "19 BEST●青", "あの青をこえて", "背景ロマン", "音楽", "たいせつなひと", "あの紙ヒコーキ くもり空わって", "足 跡", "水・陸・そら、無限大", "すべてへ", "『果てのない道』", "蒲公英 －たんぽぽ－", "BEST 春", "BEST 青", "コンプリートBEST 青&春", "BEST LIVE Audio use only", "19〜すべての人へ", "19(ジューク)/BEST 青", "19(ジューク)/BEST 春"
- official website: www.motherld.com/19
- "19" is the debut album by English singer-songwriter Adele. It was released on 28 January 2008, the week after the lead single, "Chasing Pavements", was physically released. It debuted at number one on the UK charts on its first week.
- "19" is a song by British musician Paul Hardcastle released as the first single from his self-titled third studio album Paul Hardcastle.
- also known as Nineteen, 19 (Destruction mix)
- music and lyrics by Paul Hardcastle
- "19" is a 1985 single album by British musician Paul Hardcastle.
- also known as 19 (The Final Story)
- released on (30 years ago)
- award: - Brit Award for British Single nomination for Paul Hardcastle
- "19": 63 and 19 are mixtapes by Kool A.D, released as a double-album on February 7, 2013. The albums include collaborations with Pictureplane, Young L, SKYWLKR, Keyboard Kid, Trackademicks, Fat Tony, Mike Finito, Lakutis and Spank Rock as well as a beat Ad-Rock of the Beastie Boys originally made for Das Racist.
- "19" is Alsou's fourth studio album, was released in Russia on January 23, 2003. This album includes songs in Russian and Tatar languages. Alsou wrote one of the songs. The album was very successful in Russia, with the sales of over 800.000 copies. To support this album, Alsou gave live performances during 2003 and 2004 in Russia, Tatarstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Israel and in many other countries. The tour was very successful as well.
- "19" is Taiwanese Mandopop artist Evan Yo's debut Mandarin solo studio album. It was released by Sony Music Taiwan on 6 October 2006.
- genre: Mandopop
- released on (9 years ago)
- "19" a.k.a. "19??" is a musical EP of Sekaannus & Massacre.
- released in (32 years ago)
- "19" is a musical album of Jacquees.
- released on
"19" a.k.a. "Warhorse" is a book by Timothy Zahn.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
"19" is a film.
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- genre: Japanese Movies
19 a.k.a. Strong Ale is a beer style category, beer style.
- 19 is the natural number following 18 and preceding 20. It is a prime number.
- 19 a.k.a. Another Day is a TV program, begun on (37 years ago).
- 19 is a transit line.