On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 190
What does 190 mean as an attribute of a noun?
Who is 190?
190 a.k.a. Naoki Maeda is a Japanese composer best known for composing and arranging the music for Konami music video games, including the Dance Dance Revolution and Bemani series.
- read more about Naoki Maeda
190 a.k.a. Playboy Press is a publisher.
"190" a.k.a. "Sentience: A Novel of First Contact" is an award-nominated book by Terry A. Adams.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Terry A. Adams
190 a.k.a. The Paper Chase is an American television series based on a 1970 novel by John Jay Osborn, Jr., as well as a 1973 film based on the novel. It follows the lives of law student James T. Hart and his classmates at Harvard Law School.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 59 episodes of 60 or 45 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- John Houseman
- James Stephens
- Jane Kaczmarek
- Lainie Kazan
- Penny Johnson
- Charles Hallahan
- Peter Nelson
- Stanley DeSantis
- Diana Dill
- Robert Ginty
- Michael Tucci
- Betty Harford
- Herb Mendelsohn
- Jessica Salem
- Carole Goldman
- Tom Fitzsimmons
- Jack Manning
- Francine Tacker
- James Keane
- Marilu Henner as Pizza Shop Waitress
- Janine Turner as Sondra
- Brent Spiner as Student in Reese's class
- genres: Legal, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series – Drama nomination for John Houseman
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series nomination for Albert Aley, Robert C. Thompson, Robert Lewin
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Composition - Series nomination for Charles Fox & Norman Gimbel
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series (The Late Mr. Hart, Outstanding Writing in a Drama Series) nomination for James Bridges
190 a.k.a. River Oaks Center is located at the southeast corner of River Oaks Drive and Torrence Avenue in Calumet City, Illinois. River Oaks Center originally opened in 1966 and was a development of KLC Ventures, a firm that included pioneering developer Philip M. Klutznick and his son Tom. The elder Klutznick had developed Park Forest, Illinois after World War II, as well as Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook in 1959 and Old Orchard Shopping Center in Skokie in 1956. River Oaks Center is the largest enclosed shopping mall in the south suburbs of Chicago, and the seventh largest in the metropolitan area totaling 1,379,824 square feet. Today, there are over 140 stores and 2 anchors including J. C. Penney and Macy's. Simon Property Group manages and owns River Oaks Center.
- official website: www.shopriveroakscenter.com
- 190 a.k.a. Adenine is a nucleobase with a variety of roles in biochemistry including cellular respiration, in the form of both the energy-rich adenosine triphosphate and the cofactors nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and flavin adenine dinucleotide, and protein synthesis, as a chemical component of DNA and RNA. The shape of adenine is complementary to either thymine in DNA or uracil in RNA.
- also known as Ade, Adenin, Adeninimine
- 190 a.k.a. Get Smart - Season 4 is a tv season.
- also known as Get Smart
- 190 a.k.a. nuclear receptor subfamily 0, group B, member 1 is a gene.
- also known as gonadotropin deficiency, nuclear hormone receptor, dosage-sensitive sex reversal
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 190 to learn how to say it correctly!