- "1901" is a song by French alternative rock band Phoenix and is featured on their fourth studio album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix. It was released in February 2009 as the album's lead single, originally as a free download from the band's official website, but was issued as a retail single due to the song's popularity. A black-and-white music video for the song was released in May. In July, the song entered the U.S. Billboard Alternative Songs chart, where it later reached number one, becoming only the fourth independent label single to achieve the feat. The single was re-issued in the UK in February 2010. According to lead singer Thomas Mars, the song is about early 20th century Paris. Mars said, "Paris in 1901 was better than it is now. So the song is a fantasy about Paris.
- also known as nineteen hundred and one
- "1901" is a 2012 album by Birdy.
- released on
- "1901" is a 2009 single by French alternative rock band Phoenix.
- released on (5 years ago)
"1901" a.k.a. "Frankenstein Unbound" is a novel written by Brian Aldiss.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1973
- 1901 a.k.a. Hawaii Five-O - Season 8: This is a list of episodes from the eighth season of Hawaii Five-O.
- also known as Hawaii Five-O
- 1901 a.k.a. endothelial differentiation, sphingolipid G-protein-coupled receptor, 1 is a gene.
- also known as sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor EDG1, G protein-coupled sphingolipid receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1901 to learn how to say it correctly!