19057 is a Postal Code in United States of America.
"19057" a.k.a. "The Grotto of the Formigans" is a book by Daniel Da Cruz.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- 19057 a.k.a. Ulmus pumila, the Siberian elm, is native to Central Asia, eastern Siberia, Mongolia, Xizang, northern China, India and Korea. It is also known as the Asiatic Elm, Dwarf Elm and Chinese Elm. It is the last tree species encountered in the semi-desert regions of central Asia. Two varieties are recognized: var pumila and var. arborea, the latter known as Turkestan elm. Introduced to the USA in 1905 by Prof. J. G. Jack, Ulmus pumila has been widely cultivated throughout the Americas, Asia and, to a lesser extent, southern Europe.
- 19057 a.k.a. Stump the Stars was the 1962 revival of the game show Pantomime Quiz on CBS.
- also known as Mike Stokey's Stump the Stars
- begun on and completed on (44 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Game show
- 19057 a.k.a. Calcineurin A gamma subunit is a protein.
- also known as Protein phosphatase 3 (formerly 2B) gamma; PP2BA gamma (catalytic subunit); Calnc; Ppp3cc; Protein phosphatase 3, catalytic subunit, gamma isoform