19063 is a Postal Code in Delaware County.
- 19063 a.k.a. The Moraceae — often called the mulberry family or fig family — are a family of flowering plants comprising about 40 genera and over 1000 species. Most are widespread in tropical and subtropical regions, less so in temperate climates. The only synapomorphy within Moraceae is presence of laticifers and milky sap in all parenchymatous tissues, but generally useful field characters include two carpels sometimes with one reduced, compound inconspicuous flowers, and compound fruits. Included are well-known plants such as the fig, banyan, breadfruit, mulberry, and Osage-orange. The 'flowers' of Moraceae are often pseudanthia.
- 19063 a.k.a. Iproclozide is an irreversible and selective monoamine oxidase inhibitor of the hydrazine chemical class that was used as an antidepressant, but has since been discontinued. It has been known to cause fulminant hepatitis and there have been at least three reported fatalities due to administration of the drug.
- 19063 a.k.a. Crime & Punishment (1993) is a TV program, begun on (22 years ago).
- 19063 a.k.a. Protein palmitoyl thioesterase 1 is a protein.
- also known as Ppt1, Palmitoyl-protein thioesterase-1