1909 a.k.a. Playing the Field is a BBC television drama series following the lives of the Castlefield Blues, a fictitious female football team from South Yorkshire.
- begun in and completed on (13 years ago)
- 32 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Kay Mellor
- regular cast:
- genres: Sports, Drama
- some of the awards:
"1909" a.k.a. "The Forgotten Beasts of Eld" is a fantasy novel by Patricia A. McKillip, first published by Atheneum Publishers in 1974, and later Magic Carpet Books in 1996. It is the winner of the 1975 World Fantasy Award. The book centers on the fictional character Sybel, a woman previously cut off from the rest of the fictional world of Eldwold, as she learns to live and love in the world outside of the one she once knew.
- also known as "The Forgotten Beasts of Eld (Magic Carpet Books)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Young-adult fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Wizards
- copyright: 1974
- released in (41 years ago)
"1909" is a musical album of Scrabbel.
1909 a.k.a. Harcourt, Brace & World is a publisher.
- 1909 is a 2013-2014 marathi movie based on assassination of British officer Jackson by Anant Kanhere. Directed by Ajay Prabhakar Kambali, the film is based in the pre-independence era of India, the film focuses on the young revolutionaries' efforts to drive the British out of the country and gain freedom. But it's not just one's spirit that plays an important role here. It takes proper execution of a plan to bring success, and then, laying down your life for the country doesn't seem a difficult task anymore.
- 1909: Year 1909 was a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar and a common year starting on Thursday of the 13-day-slower Julian calendar.
- 1909 a.k.a. The Waltons - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1909: The number 1909 is a hyperperfect number, because the sum of its proper divisors is a divisor of n − 1. The next year to be a hyperperfect number will be 2041, but then not again until 3901.
- 1909 a.k.a. endothelin receptor type A is a gene.
- also known as G protein-coupled receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1909 to learn how to say it correctly!