191 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
- 191 a.k.a. Croatia, officially the Republic of Croatia, is a unitary democratic parliamentary republic at the crossroads of Central Europe, Southeast Europe, and the Mediterranean. Its capital city is Zagreb, which forms one of the country's primary subdivisions, along with the twenty counties. Croatia covers 56,594 square kilometres and has diverse, mostly continental and Mediterranean climates. Croatia's Adriatic Sea coast contains more than a thousand islands. The country's population is 4.28 million, most of whom are Croats, with the most common religious denomination being Roman Catholicism.
- also known as Croacia, Croatia/Hrvatska, Croatie, Croazia, Crotaia, Croácia, Hirvatistan, Hravatska, Hrvatska, ISO 3166-1:HR, Kroatia, Kroatien, Republika Hrvatska, Republic of Croatia
- founded in (24 years ago)
- part of Europe, Eurasia, Balkan Peninsula, Balkans
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- member: Croatian / Croat = a member of the Slavic people living in Croatia
- read more about Croatia (country)
- 191 a.k.a. SouthPark Mall - IL is a Shopping center.
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Marquis No. 191.
191 a.k.a. Silhouette is a publisher.
- also known as Silhouette Books
"191" is a musical album of Thai musical group Labanoon.
- released in (15 years ago)
191 a.k.a. A New Kind of Family is an American sitcom that aired on ABC from September 1979 to January 1980. The series stars Eileen Brennan, Rob Lowe, and Telma Hopkins.
- begun on and completed on (35 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Videotape Editing - Series (For episode "I Do") nomination for Marco Zappia
- 191 a.k.a. Brain Cancer is a cause of death, icd-9-cm classification.
- 191 a.k.a. Adenosylhomocysteinase is an enzyme that converts S-adenosylhomocysteine to homocysteine and adenosine.
- 191 a.k.a. Get Smart - Season 5 is a tv season.
- also known as Get Smart
- 191 a.k.a. S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase is a gene.
- also known as adenosylhomocysteinase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 191 to learn how to say it correctly!