19106 is a postal code in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- part of United States of America
"19106" a.k.a. "A map of nowhere" is a book by Gillian Cross.
- also known as "A Map of Nowhere (New Windmill)", "A Map of Nowhere (Contents)"
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subjects: English Literature, Games
- copyright: 1988
- 19106 a.k.a. Broussonetia is a genus of four species of trees in the family Moraceae, native to eastern Asia. One of these is the paper mulberry, whose bark fiber is used to make high-quality paper, particularly in Japan. This species has been widely introduced and has become invasive in some areas.
- also known as 构属
- 19106 a.k.a. Pkr is a protein.
- also known as Prkr; Tik; Protein kinase, Interferon-inducible double stranded RNA-dependent; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha kinase 2; Eif2ak2; Double-stranded RNA (dsRNA)-dependent protein kinase
- 19106 a.k.a. Take a Giant Step is a TV program, begun on (44 years ago).
- country: United States of America