19127 is a postal code in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- part of United States of America
- 19127 a.k.a. Laportea canadensis, commonly called Canada nettle or wood-nettle, is an annual or perennial herbaceous plant of the nettle family Urticaceae, native to eastern and central North America. It is found growing in open woods with moist rich soils and along streams and in drainages.
- 19127 a.k.a. The Adventures of Raggedy Ann and Andy is an American animated TV series that aired on CBS from 17 September 1988 to 1990. CBS aired reruns of the show in August, 1991 after actor Paul Ruebens got arrested. It is based on the dolls Raggedy Ann and Andy by Johnny Gruelle. The plot involved a little girl's Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls that would come to life when no humans were present in her bedroom. Then they would be whisked off to a parallel world to save its inhabitants from the villain, an evil but inept sorcerer known as Cracklin. Also aiding Ann and Andy were two of Marcella's other stuffed animals, a panda with a faux-British accent known as Grouchy Bear and a stuffed rabbit known as Sunny Bunny. Sometimes they would be joined by more modern toys such as robots or toy soldiers. Often the plot involved the toys helping children in such places as Ancient Egypt or a Native American tribe.
- also known as Ann e Andy: due buffi amici di pezza
- begun on and completed in (25 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genres: Family, Animation