- 192 a.k.a. Cuba, officially the Republic of Cuba, is an island country in the Caribbean. The nation of Cuba comprises the main island of Cuba, the Isla de la Juventud and several archipelagos. Havana is the capital of Cuba and its largest city. The second-largest city is Santiago de Cuba. To the north of Cuba lies the United States, the Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands are to the northeast, Mexico is to the west, the Cayman Islands and Jamaica are to the south and Haiti and the Dominican Republic are to the southeast.
- 192 a.k.a. University Park Mall is a shopping mall in metropolitan South Bend and is owned by Simon Property Group. The anchors are Macy's, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble and Sears. The mall was originally anchored by Hudson's as well across the mall from L. S. Ayres, which became Marshall Field's in 1997, before closing in 2006 and torn down in 2007. The Hudson's was 122,632 sq ft. The 152,922 sq ft. L. S. Ayres was renamed Macy's on September 9, 2006. The former Marshall Field's was replaced by an outdoor concourse anchored by Barnes & Noble.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=192
192 a.k.a. Millennium is a publisher.
- also known as Millennium / Orion
- "192" is the second studio album by Macedonian pop musician, Elena Risteska. The album was released in Macedonia on December 26, 2006 by M2 Productions and has thus far spawned five Macedonian Top 5 singles—"Ninanajna", "Esen Vo Mene", "192", "Milioner" and "Usni Kako Temno Mastilo" three of which have ranked at #1.
- "192" is a song by the Macedonian singer and song-writer Elena Risteska from her second album with the same name. 192 is the three-digit telephone number for the police in Macedonia. In 2008 Serbian version of the song was realized under the title 92. The Serbian version is included in Milioner.
- lyrics by Darko Dimitrov
- 192: A 192 a 191 és 193 között található természetes szám.
- 192 a.k.a. Adenosine diphosphate ribose is an ester molecule formed into chains by the enzyme poly ADP ribose polymerase. It binds to and activates the TRPM2 ion channel.
- also known as (Rib5)ppA, A5'pp5Rib, 5-(Adenosine 5'-pyrophosphoryl)-D-ribose, ADP Ribose, ADP-Rib, ADP-ribose, Adenosine 5'-diphosphoribose, ADP-D-ribose, Ribose adenosinediphosphate, AdoPPRib
- 192 a.k.a. The Ray Stevens Show is a comedy tv series written by Chris Bearde and Allan Blye.
- 192 a.k.a. Aicardi syndrome is a gene.
- 192 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified parts of nervous system is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 192 to learn how to say it correctly!