"1921" - Ayirathi Thollayirathi Irupathi Onnu is a 1988 Indian historical war drama film directed by I. V. Sasi, set during the Mappila Uprising of 1921. The film has a star-studded cast including Mammootty, Suresh Gopi, Madhu, T. G. Ravi, Seema, Urvashi and Mukesh. Written by long-time Sasi collaborator T. Damodaran, the film tells the fictional story of Corporal Khader, a former British army officer and World War I veteran, who joins with the Mappila rebels during the Uprising.
- also known as Ayarthi Thollayirathi Irupathonnu, Nineteen Twenty One, Ayirathi Thollayirathi Irupathi Onnu
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Mohammed Mannil
- written by T. Damodaran
- based on a story by T. Damodaran
- music by Shyam
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- subject: Malabar rebellion
- released on (26 years ago)
- some of the awards:
"1921" a.k.a. "Fools" is a book written by Pat Cadigan.
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992
"1921" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Pete Townshend
1921 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha-like 3 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1921 to learn how to say it correctly!