- 1922 a.k.a. Gypsy Girl was a TV series that ran on CITV in early 2001, based on the books The Parsley Parcel and Gold and Silver Water by Elizabeth Arnold. It centred on a gypsy girl and her family, who lived in a typical gypsy caravan on the corner of a typical suburban street. Her great-grandmother was played by Eleanor Bron. She was often called "Gyppo", a derogatory term, by a boy who disliked her.
- "1922" is a 1978 Greek drama/history film written by Stratis Karras, Nikos Koundouros and Ilias Venezis and directed by Nikos Koundouros.
- starring: Katerina Gogou
- released in (37 years ago)
"1922" a.k.a. "Fool's Run" is an award-nominated book by Patricia A. McKillip, published in (28 years ago).
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Patricia A. McKillip
- "1922" is a composition.
- "1922" is a musical album of Charlie Parr.
1922 a.k.a. The Collins Press is a publisher.
- 1922: ‹The template Infobox short story is being considered for deletion.
- 1922 a.k.a. Mannix - Season 1: This is a list of episodes from the first season of Mannix.
- also known as Mannix
- 1922 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha-like 4 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1922 to learn how to say it correctly!