"1923" is a musical album of Headman.
"1923" a.k.a. "The Folk of the Fringe" is a collection of post-apocalyptic stories by American writer Orson Scott Card. These stories are set sometime in the near future, when World War III has left America in ruins. The stories are about how a few groups of Mormons struggle to survive. Although all of these stories in this book were meant to stand alone, they each include at least one character from one of the other stories which helps to make them a cohesive collection.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction
- copyright: 1989
- award: - Locus Award for Best Collection nomination for Orson Scott Card
- 1923 a.k.a. 8-Hydroxyquinoline is an organic compound with the formula C₉H₇NO. It is a derivative of the heterocycle quinoline by placement of an OH group on carbon number 8. This light yellow compound is widely used commercially, although under a variety of names.
- 1923 a.k.a. S.W.A.L.K. is a TV program, begun in (33 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 1923 a.k.a. Mannix - Season 2: This is a list of episodes from the second season of Mannix.
- also known as Mannix
- 1923 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha-like 5 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1923 to learn how to say it correctly!