1928 a.k.a. Sam: Johnson's is a publisher.
"1928" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- lyrics by Catherine Ringer
"1928" a.k.a. "Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said" is a 1974 science fiction novel by Philip K. Dick. The story follows a genetically enhanced pop singer and television star who wakes up in a world where he has never existed. The novel is set in a futuristic dystopia, where the United States has become a police state in the aftermath of a Second Civil War. It was nominated for a Nebula Award in 1974, a Hugo Award in 1975, and was awarded the John W. Campbell Memorial Award for Best Science Fiction Novel in 1975.
- also known as "Flow, My Tears, the Policeman Said"; "Eine Andere Welt"
- language: English Language
- genres: Dystopia, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Novella
- copyright: 1974
- released in (41 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1928 a.k.a. Jonovision is a Canadian television talk show aimed toward teenagers. The show aired for five seasons, from 1996 to 2001, on CBC Television. Jonovision was nominated for 4 Gemini Awards. It reached the top of its popularity at the end of its fourth season, when it hosted a Degrassi reunion. The host was Jonathan Torrens, who later went on to play J-Roc in Trailer Park Boys.
- begun in and completed in (14 years ago)
- country: Canada
- created by Lynn Harvey
- genres: Talk show, Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Children's or Youth Program or Series nomination for Jonathan Torrens
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Comedy Program or Series nomination for Lynn Harvey & Richard Mortimer
- Gemini Award for Best Individual Performance in a Comedy Program or Series nomination for Jonathan Torrens
- Gemini Award for Best Performance or Host in a Variety Program or Series (World Television Appeal) nomination for Jonathan Torrens
- 1928 a.k.a. Mannix - Season 7: This is a list of episodes from the seventh season of Mannix.
- also known as Mannix
- 1928 a.k.a. eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha-like 10 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1928 to learn how to say it correctly!