1929 a.k.a. Small Beer Press is a publisher of fantasy and literary fiction, based in Northampton, Massachusetts. It was founded by Gavin Grant and Kelly Link in 2000 and publishes novels, collections, and anthologies. It also publishes the zine Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet, chapbooks, the Peapod Classics line of classic reprints, and limited edition printings of certain titles. The Press has often been acknowledged for spearheading a genre described as "new wave fabulism" and praised for its children and young-adult publications, though it is also recognized as a leading small-publisher of literary science-fiction and fantasy.
- also known as Small Beer Press Inc.
- award: - World Fantasy Special Award—Professional nomination for Kelly Link & Gavin Grant
- official website: smallbeerpress.com
1929 is a musical group.
- album: "Last but Not Leased"
"1929" a.k.a. "Floating Worlds" is a book by Cecelia Holland.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1976
- released in (40 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for Cecelia Holland
"1929" is a film, directed by William Karel.
- country: France
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (7 years ago)
"1929" is a musical album of Thermidor.
- released in (8 years ago)
- 1929 a.k.a. Roomies is an American sitcom that aired on NBC from March 19, 1987 to May 15, 1987. Reruns of the series later aired on Saturday morning.
- 1929 a.k.a. Mannix - Season 8 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1929 to learn how to say it correctly!