- 193 a.k.a. The Mindbender is the world's largest indoor triple loop roller coaster. It is located in Galaxyland Amusement Park, a major attraction inside West Edmonton Mall, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- part of Alberta
- 193 a.k.a. Cordova Mall, located in Pensacola, Florida, is the largest shopping center on the northwest Gulf Coast of Florida.
193 a.k.a. Dutton is a publisher.
- also known as DUTTON INC
"193" is a musical album of Tel Aviv.
- 193 a.k.a. Thyroid cancer: Papillary thyroid cancer or papillary thyroid carcinoma is the most common type of thyroid cancer, representing 75 percent to 85 percent of all thyroid cancer cases. It occurs more frequently in women and presents in the 20–55 year age group. It is also the predominant cancer type in children with thyroid cancer, and in patients with thyroid cancer who have had previous radiation to the head and neck.
- also known as Papillary thyroid cancer, Papillary thyroid carcinoma, Papillary cancer
- 193 a.k.a. Solid Gold is an American syndicated music television series that debuted on September 13, 1980. Like many other shows of its genre, such as American Bandstand, Solid Gold featured musical performances and various other elements such as music videos. What set Solid Gold apart was a group of dancers in revealing costumes who at various points in the program performed various dances to the top ten hits of the week. Many other specials aired in which the dancers would dance to older pop hits as well. Reviews of the show were not always positive, with The New York Times referring to it as "the pop music show that is its own parody...[enacting] mini-dramas...of covetousness, lust and aerobic toning--routines that typically have a minimal connection with the songs that back them up.
- also known as Solid Gold '86/'87, Solid Gold in Concert
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 332 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 8 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Al Masini
- regular cast:
- genre: Variety show
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Variety or Music Program (Christmas Special '82) nomination for Rene Lagler & Larry Wiemer
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic) - Miniseries or Special (Christmas Special '82.) nomination for Robert A. Dickinson & C. Frank Olivas
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic) - Series nomination for Robert A. Dickinson & C. Frank Olivas
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Tape Sound Mixing - Series (For episode "Death in a Funny Position") nomination for Paul Dobbe, Jerry Clemans, Craig Porter & Dick Sarter
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic) - Series, received by C. Frank Olivas & Robert A. Dickinson
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Choreography (Salute to Frank Sinatra) nomination for Anita Mann
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic) - Series nomination for Robert A. Dickinson
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lighting Direction (Electronic) - Series, received by Robert A. Dickinson
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Costume Design - Variety or Music Program (Countdown '86) nomination for Rickie A. Hansen
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 193 to learn how to say it correctly!